- In her Drake Sisters novels, #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan delivers "everything her fans have come to expect" (Publishers Weekly). Now, she exceeds expectations as the fate of all seven sisters depends on the destiny of one.
- New York Times Bestseller List
- Publishers Weekly Bestseller List
- USA Today Bestseller List
- Barnes & Noble Mass Market Bestseller List
- Borders Bestseller List
- ABA IndieBound Bestseller List
- Washington Post Bestseller List
- Wallmart Bestseller List
From afar, Sheriff Jackson Deveau has always loved Elle Drake, the youngest telepath of seven sisters. After a long time away she's finally returning home to the small coastal village of Sea Haven. But someone has been following Elle, someone who doesn't want her to make it back. And when Elle fails to arrive, her disappearance strikes fear in the hearts of everyone who loves her. Now it's left to Jackson to uncover the mystery of Elle's vanishing, and rescue her from an unseen danger. But Sea Haven is no longer safe for anyone, and it'll take the powers of all the Drake sisters and their men to survive the coming storm.
Elle's book was a difficult story to write for many reasons, not the least of which was because it was the saying goodbye to old friends. Within a series there are so many things already set and the author is confined to those circumstances. Not only did I have to say goodbye, but I had set in motion a human trafficking ring and Elle had gone undercover to stop it and had gone missing. I knew that was going to be a tough start to this story. I wanted to stay true to what really would have happened and that made it difficult.
Elle and Jackson together make a strong couple who are obviously good for one another. Couples work because when one falters the other stands strong. Love and family and togetherness is what makes the Drakes so incredible to me and the way they accept and aid family members in every crisis.
I sincerely hope you enjoy this story that concludes the story of seven sisters. It also begins a new chapter in Sea Haven and hopefully for my readers as well! *smiles mysteriously*
— Christine Feehan
Christine regularly writes about her books (and all kinds of subjects) in the following places: